The 2018-19 Mini-Grant Program deadline has passed.
Please check back in September for details about our 2019-20 Mini-Grant Program.
The Loudoun Soil & Water Conservation District ioffers a limited number of mini-grants of up to $500 to Loudoun County teachers. The Mini-Grants are intended for projects that integrate soil and water conservation into any curriculum.
Criteria for Mini-Grant:
- Addresses soil and water conservation and environmental education objectives.
- Increases awareness about natural resources.
- Presents a specific, feasible plan of action to accomplish well defined, short term and long term results.
- Develops new or expands use of existing educational resources.
- Offers the potential to serve as a model for use in other schools or classrooms.