Now accepting applications for 2023-24!
The Loudoun Soil & Water Conservation District offers a limited number of mini grants of up to $500 to Loudoun County teachers. The mini grants are intended for projects that integrate soil and water conservation into any curriculum.
Criteria for mini grant:
- Addresses soil and water conservation and environmental education objectives.
- Increases awareness about natural resources.
- Presents a specific, feasible plan of action to accomplish well defined, short term and long term results.
- Develops new or expands use of existing educational resources.
- Offers the potential to serve as a model for use in other schools or classrooms.