Teacher Mini Grant Program
Our Mini Grant Program is now accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year! For questions, contact Jennifer Venable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROPOSALS DUE: 5:00 PM, FRIDAY, November 12, 2021
The Loudoun Soil & Water Conservation District offers a limited number of mini-grants of up to $500 to Loudoun County teachers. The Mini-Grants are intended for projects that integrate soil and water conservation into any curriculum.
Criteria for Mini-Grant:
- Addresses soil and water conservation and environmental education objectives.
- Increases awareness about natural resources.
- Presents a specific, feasible plan of action to accomplish well defined, short term and long term results.
- Develops new or expands use of existing educational resources.
- Offers the potential to serve as a model for use in other schools or classrooms.