2018-2019 Mini-grant program
Deadline: 5:00 PM, FRIDAY, November 30, 2018
The Loudoun Soil & Water Conservation District is offering a limited number of mini-grants of up to $500 to Loudoun County teachers. The Mini-Grants are intended for projects that integrate soil and water conservation into any curriculum.
Criteria for Mini-Grant:
- Addresses soil and water conservation and environmental education objectives.
- Increases awareness about natural resources.
- Presents a specific, feasible plan of action to accomplish well defined, short term and long term results.
- Develops new or expands use of existing educational resources.
- Offers the potential to serve as a model for use in other schools or classrooms.
The Loudoun Soil & Water Conservation District Board of Directors will review mini-grant proposals and award funding to successful candidates.
Notification of grant awards will be made as soon as possible.
Grant recipients must complete the proposed project within the timeline stated in their grant proposal and recipients must submit a mid-year report by
April 30, 2019, and a final report outlining their project achievements by June 28, 2019.
Procedure to Apply:
Complete the Loudoun SWCD Mini-Grant Program application form. All applicants must use the format provided on the 2018-19 Mini-Grant Program Application Form.
Send completed application form to:
Attn: Charlotte DeMolay
30 Catoctin Circle, SE, Suite 218
Leesburg, VA 20175
ALL PROPOSALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY:
5:00 PM, FRIDAY, November 30, 2018