We work with the people who work the land
Welcome to LSWCD
The Loudoun Soil and Water Conservation District is responsible for the conservation work within its boundaries (Loudoun County)*. The mission of the District is to provide leadership in recognizing and addressing soil and water conservation issues and problems, both existing and potential, and to promote and develop education and technical programs which will meet the agricultural and urban conservation needs of our District.
- Buffer Plant List 2012
- Earth Day-School Exhibitor Info.
- FY13 Annual Report
- Leesburg Rain Barrel Registration Form
- Non-Ag Planting project workshop presentation
- Planting Declaration Template 2013
- Plantintg Project Application Form 2013
- Purcellville Rebate Application Form
- Rain Barrel Brochure
- Recording Declaration of Restrictions 2013
- Riparian Planting Fact Sheet 2013
- Vendor List 2012